What’s unique about Crimson Haze Event Lighting?
Hello! We are the owners of Crimson Haze Event Lighting — a happy husband-wife team with a passion for lighting! We love collaborating with our clients and fellow vendors to create amazing events together. Below are some highlights about our business and approach. Feel free to reach out to learn more about our business, or about us! — Clea (she/her) and Clayton (he/him)
- We are Seattle’s highest-rated lighting service, according to Yelp, The Knot, and WeddingWire.
- We are multi-year award winners, including “Best Lighting and AV” from Seattle Bride magazine and Northwest Meetings and Events.
- We are inclusive and affirmative LGBTQ+ allies, celebrate diversity, and are engaged, participatory members of our community. Read more about our philosophy.
- You will be working directly with us, the business owners. No one is more invested than we are in making your lighting perfect.
- We are a full-service company, not a rental outlet. We install, operate, and remove everything for you, keeping your experience smooth and simple.
- We work exclusively from our own deep inventory of state-of-the-art equipment, which means we are nimble with last-minute needs, and have truly honed our expertise.
- We focus on wireless technology (no cables, no tape, no waste), and eco-friendly, efficient LEDs (low power, no heat, long life).
- We are priced competitively, and will work with you to make the best use of your budget.
- Prior to founding Crimson Haze in 2012, we enjoyed 12+ years of full-scale event production across a broad range of events, from intimate fundraisers to festivals with 10,000+ attendees. Our background means we understand the production process our clients are going through, and we know the value and peace of mind that comes with entrusting the lighting — a critical component of any event — into the hands of competent, reliable, creative professionals.
- We love working directly with clients, collaborating creatively, and bringing your vision to life — from the subtle to the spectacular.
Clayton Hibbert (he/him) and Clea Hersperger (she/her)
Co-Owners and Co-Founders
Crimson Haze Event Lighting
PS. Clea is pronounced “Clay-ah” — Isn’t it perfect that our names sound the same? We were meant to be!