Café-Style String Lights
Create a lovely overhead ambiance with our charming, café-style string lights
Our string lights (sometimes called “Italian lights” or “bistro lights”) are always installed with a fully adjustable dimmer, enabling a variety of different moods — for instance, brighter for your ceremony, a bit lower for dinner, and turned way down for mood-lighting when it’s time to dance. Most other lighting vendors use products that are NOT dimmable!
String lights are one of the few places where we intentionally avoid using LEDs, opting instead for the warmth and style of traditional glass incandescent bulbs. Our bulbs are warm white on their brightest setting and become a golden “candlelight” color as they dim — romantic and flattering!
Multiple styles are available, including bulbs handcrafted to evoke vintage 20th-century lighting with an antique finish, defined steeple, and intricate filament design.
Our high-quality, commercial-grade strings are safe for both indoor and outdoor use.
Our string lights services include:
- Fully adjustable dimmers are always included! (Most other lighting vendors use products that are NOT dimmable!)
- Experienced, insured, professional installation, which is especially important for overhead lighting.
- White strings with small, inline globe bulbs spaced 12-inches apart.
- Black strings with suspended pendant-style bulbs spaced 24-inches apart, with Classic Bistro Style bulbs.
- Black strings with suspended pendant-style bulbs spaced 24-inches apart, with Antique Style bulbs.
- (Classic Bistro are smaller bulbs and produce a more neutral, warm white color, while Antique Style are larger bulbs and produce a more golden, warm white color, becoming more amber as they dim.)